Sunday, November 27, 2011

2 Voice Poem

I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO


If I don't do my work I get beaten by my foster parents


If I don't do my chores I don't get Ice Cream for Desert


I HAVE NO FRIENDS


I have no friends so I sit and look out the window


I have no friends so I play video games


I WISH I HAD SOMETHING ELSE TO EAT


I wish I had a real home cooked meal


I wish I had some pizza


I GET BULLIED


I get beaten by the other orphans


I get made fun of by kids at school


I WISH I HAD A BETTER LIFE


I wish I had parents


I wish I didn't have parents



















1 comment:

  1. I really like your poem, because you showed two different sides of suffering. They were on the same topic, but you explained why parents were a good thing and why they were a bad thing. Really nice, intense topic.

    ReplyDelete