Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review On Blogs

      The 2 blogs that I liked the most were George's in class 813 and Anthony's in class 810. What I liked about George's was that he supported his main topic about irony being in Romeo and Juliet by William Shakesphere with evidence from the book. Anthony's is about a book he's reading called Warriors Don't Cry by Melba Pattillo Beals. He states what has happen so far up to where he has read to and how he reacted to it.
      What I could do to improve my own blog entries is to try to improve how I explain what has happen in a book that I'm reading so that the people reading the blog entry be able to understand it more. Also improve how I explain how i react/feel about the book. I could also improve my essay blog entries by giving more specific details. And try to make my essays longer than usually to show evidence to support my main idea more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment